Jan 26, 2006


Ta Ta For Now!

My sister and brother use this phrase all the time and it just seemed appropriate for a really girly page! Had so much fun with this page. Used new HKS photo corners, giant florals and centers AND the long awaited journaling spots. Love em! Went a little overboard with my sewing machine, but I'm a lady of excess - everyone knows this! The ribbon is just a little bit from here and there, and HKS chipboard mixed with Basic Grey chipboard, painted green for your viewing pleasure!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ok, Anna, we are both loving stars lately, did you see mine on my Dec archives on my blog? Too funny, we're on the same page. Having a great evening of scrapping here at home. I weant to post my papes but they are for Hall of Fame so you know how that goes. Hey, is that the photo of me that you told me about? I have to have a copy, I don't have many of me because I am always the one behind the camera, sound familiar. How's Helga? (the Washing machine?) I have a sick kid too, Taylor has a majot cold. YUK!!!

Unknown said...

ok, I can't type this late at night... I meant,

I want to post my pages but they are for HOF.

and

Taylor has a major cold.

Unknown said...

Ok, anna, I promise thta this is my last comment for the evening, ya know sometimes I just have a lot to say...
I went back to my blog archives and the star fit that I had can be seen, not on the January archives but on these entries:
Wish
Epiphany 2006
Wishes for the year...
Happy Monday!

Ok, I'm done, and done saying ok, ok? Karen :)

antho said...

I did see them Karen. They are great. I love stars lately, can't get enough of them. Nothing like a little excess, right? At least it's stickers and stamps and not booze, right?
And I think it's pretty safe to say you'll never find me passed out in a pile of scraps and hermies - not as long as Dr. Pepper flows freely in this country! :)